Wooden plaque with crest depicting the coat of arms of the Society’s School of Pharmacy, granted to the school in 1950. The motto is ‘SALUTIFER ORBI’, or ‘bringing health to the world’. The shield features a diagonal blue band with the staff of Asclepius (a Greek god of medicine), flanked by pestles and mortars. A horizontal band across the top of the shield features a Tudor rose with golden rays between two open books. The helm is surmounted by a foxglove and crossed poppy heads.